WELCOME

Welcome to Trail of Gems!

I toyed with calling this blog "On the Crumb Trail" for that fairytale feeling of a Journey Through Unknown , but decided that this was created not for me to find my way back, but to recommend inspiring, cozy, budget-friendly resources and havens I have found along the way.

These pages contain listings under these major categories:

See + Do - sights, activities, must-experiences
Stay - accommodation I'd send my dearest friends to
Ride - modes of transport to ramble, roam and gallivant at will
Eat - as if I wouldn't have something to say on this subject!
Plan - extensive libraries of researched advice
Speak - basic language skills to order food, say thank you, etc.
Act - collaborate, volunteer and cultivate awareness

Enjoy, respond and love life!
Anastasia

Jul 8, 2008

Fethiye: Onur Pension

Wikipedia tells me that Fethiye is a [lovely] city in the Muğla Province in the Aegean region of Turkey with about 68,000 inhabitants. Water sports beach fun in the bay, rock-hewn tombs in the hillsides, the edge of the Tourus mountain chain.

I highly recommend the Tuesday morning farmers' market.

Also great was Onur Pension owned by Muzo, a former teacher who's got an endless smile and chatter and good prices for his rooms. At present there's no website, so contact him here:

onurpension@hotmail.com
+90 0 532 795 19 22 mobile
+90 0 252 612 62 62 office

No comments: