WELCOME

Welcome to Trail of Gems!

I toyed with calling this blog "On the Crumb Trail" for that fairytale feeling of a Journey Through Unknown , but decided that this was created not for me to find my way back, but to recommend inspiring, cozy, budget-friendly resources and havens I have found along the way.

These pages contain listings under these major categories:

See + Do - sights, activities, must-experiences
Stay - accommodation I'd send my dearest friends to
Ride - modes of transport to ramble, roam and gallivant at will
Eat - as if I wouldn't have something to say on this subject!
Plan - extensive libraries of researched advice
Speak - basic language skills to order food, say thank you, etc.
Act - collaborate, volunteer and cultivate awareness

Enjoy, respond and love life!
Anastasia

Aug 7, 2008

Prague: Clear Head Restaurant

Vegetarians and foodies rejoice!! Lehká Hlava, translated into English as Clear Head, is a fantastic eatery designed to tantalize all the senses. From the ambient cozy decor to the dishes and beverages concocted by culinary genius, I might just come back to Prague so I live in the same city as this restaurant.

All-vegetarian and vegan offerings loaded with flavour seem to take the best of world cuisines, creating a United Nations of meal options that come smitting you with the colourful presentation before the first bite. Unusual drinks like birch juice and Mayan chocolatl promise you'll never have to order the same thing twice. All the veggie gourmet delights like tempeh, avocado, goat cheese, walnuts, fresh herbs and grains like bulgur, couscous and buckwheat are here. And the menu even promises that all englightened beings eat free!

No comments: